Chinese diners suffer second-degree burns after grilled fish explodes
Chinese diners suffer second-degree burns after grilled fish explodes
NEWS

Chinese diners suffer second-degree burns after grilled fish explodes

Haber Merkezi 13:32 February 03, 2021 Yeni Şafak

Two diners suffered second-degree burns after a pot of grilled fish exploded at a restaurant in eastern China on January 10. The customers reached an agreement with the restaurant owner regarding compensation, according to reports.

+

Cookies are used limited to the purposes in th e Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and in accordance with the legislation. For detailed information, you can review our cookie policy.